Monday, July 28

for my niece and nephews

Send a JibJab Sendables® eCard Today!
The infamous snowball fight!

We love you Ryan, Sarah, and Isaac!

4 comments:

shahna said...

Lex: I think you change your wallpaper as much as me.

shahna said...

Lex; I tagged you. see my blog.

Danielle said...

Alexis,

I look forward to seeing more about you, Jim and Susie!

Hey, I was wondering if you still had photos from Miss UVSC 2002 (the pageant and the Homecoming dance/dinner)? I know you used some in your farewell video. Anyway, I don't have any pictures and would love some for the scrapbook. Would you be willing to scan some (when you get a chance) and email them to me? By the way, what's your email address? I invited Jim to my blog, but I'd like to invite you too.

Thanks!!!!
acancerfreeutah@gmail.com

Emily Reese said...

your jibjab is cute. Your little Susie is crawling! Amazing, Connor doesn't seem in any rush to roll over unless he HAS to. Hope your doing well. Love, Emily