So cute! Glad to see a new post. Susie is getting so big! Congrats on expecting! We are having baby #2 in June. What is your due date?
Very cute! Susie is adorable. I can't believe she is a little girl now. I am very excited to see you and Susie in April. Love you! -Mandy
She gets a little frisky with "Baby Daisy" here. We're hoping she grows out of the open mouth kiss faze soon, if you get my drift.
Awww...cute video! I have the most adorable niece! :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So cute! Glad to see a new post. Susie is getting so big! Congrats on expecting! We are having baby #2 in June. What is your due date?
Very cute! Susie is adorable. I can't believe she is a little girl now. I am very excited to see you and Susie in April. Love you!
-Mandy
She gets a little frisky with "Baby Daisy" here. We're hoping she grows out of the open mouth kiss faze soon, if you get my drift.
Awww...cute video! I have the most adorable niece! :)
Post a Comment