For Halloween we dressed up "theme" style...yes, that means that I was able to get Jim into a costume! I have always thought it would be fun to have "family pictures" taken themed style every year. So this is true for now 2 of our family pictures. This year we were "the man in yellow hat's family". Susie is obsessed with watching CG (curious george) and so we knew we were meant to be "curious susie's" family this year. Here are a few snapshots that were taken that night.





Vince as Curious Susie's banana - thankfully she didn't really eat him...actually I think he could have eaten her-he is ALWAYS hungry.

I am pretty sure that those are tears of HAPPINESS...right? : )

The MAN in the yellow hat getting ready...without his yellow hat.

My little kiddos look so happy to be going trick-or-treating! Actually I am pretty sure that both of them are thinking right now "why does mom make us do these things?" I assured them that they will be so glad that they did it when they get older - it is just something that mommy's and daddy's know! haha

Here we are with the YELLOW HAT (I paper mached it) and if you can't tell I am the "woman in the yellow bow".

This look was brought to you by lots, and lots of YELLOW DYE!
Happy Halloween 2009. You were good to us...except for Jim slicing his finger open that night and having to get stitches...that's a whole new story all in it's self because of the nature of spending time on Halloween night in the ER. SCARY!



8 comments:
Such a cute idea! The outfits turned out great!
shahna: www.7argyles.blogspot.com
"tanner" was shahna. :O)
You guys look too cute! Great job, Lexi! Glad you guys had a good Halloween. Sorry about Jim's finger.
Wow! That is a lot of yellow, but yellow is the new khaki right?
Your family looked great!
So clever! I am very impressed. Emily
chit-chat-emily.blogspot.com
How cute!! That's what Jaran was too...the man in the yellow hat...although I have to admit that Jim's costume was better. I knew I'd only be able to get Jaran to wear just a yellow hard hat, so that's all we did. And then of course, Carter was Curious George.
Hi Lexi -
Wondering if I can get your address- I'm mailing out Christmas Cards.
Also our blog is
criddles.blogspot.com
Thanks so much
Julie
Post a Comment