Friday, October 23

our boy is 2 months already!

Vince is 2 months old!


We went for his 2 month checkup today and here are a few stats on our "not so little one anymore"...take a look at his weight and you will know what I mean :)



Weight: 16 lbs 7 oz. (99 %)
Length: 24 in (80%)
Head Circumference: 16 1/2 in (87%)
Most babies don't double their birth weight until they are 6 months old but our little Vince is dyfing all the "norms" and has doubled his birth weight by 2 months of age.
Lately Vince has been SMILING...

WATCHING THE CRAZY THINGS HIS SISTER DOES...

LISTENING TO HIS SISTER, WELL KIND OF...



TAKING NAPS WITH DADDY...


AND BEST OF ALL BEING MOMMY'S SWEET LITTLE BOY!





Smile for the camera...click


9 comments:

Alys said...

Wow! He is a big boy, but really cute!

Jenny said...

now that is a chunky baby! :) i personally love chunky babies best, so hooray! i think mommy produces butter instead of milk. ;)

Jalei & Lane said...

I love the picture of him sleeping on mommy! So peaceful. He is one chunky monkey!

Tina said...

Now, that's a healthy baby and we like them like that don't we? I think your little guy has passed up John. At 2 months he was 12lbs 8oz and everyone thought that was huge!! Here's to having really strong arm muscles!!

{lex} said...

I bet it is pretty comical to others as they see me chase after a 2 year old while dragging (and yes I almost have to drag Vince and his carseat)Vince into the grocery store. I think pretty soon I will need lifeflight from the car to the grocery cart :)

Christina Bassi said...

Cute pictures! He is so chubby. I love it! :)

Jon Smith said...

You 2 have the cutest kids! Congrats! I would have loved to see you guys when I was in Austin, but I didn't want to burden you with having to drive over, plus I was engaged in the design conference to the point of not having much free time. We would LOVE to hang out with your family any time. You're welcome to stay at our place if you ever want to visit DC too.

Emily Reese said...

Lex, we loved seeing Jim while he was in Denver, it was nice to catch up and I must tell you that he said so many wonderful things about you and your two kids, I was really impressed. I asked how you were doing and I thought it was so cute of him to say "you deffinitly can't tell she has had two kids" How kind is that? Love, Emily

Christina Bassi said...

Hey Lexi,
I wanted to let you know that we changed our blog address. We wanted to take out our last name from the address. If you want to view our blog please go to http://bcfamilymemories.blogspot.com/.

Thanks,
Christina