Monday, October 5

she speaks...kind of

Our Susie doesn't talk much yet. I am convinced that she is a perfectionist and doesn't want to say a word unless she says it right...or maybe I am just in denile that my little girl doesn't say much except a few words, like...

She definitely knows and says daddy, dada, or dad. Won't say mommy, mama, or mom :(
She says more while signing the word.
She tries to say her name but it comes out more like Suzzzzzzzz.

She is not a girly-girl. She prefers balls and cars over princess stuff or hates dress up stuff.

When my mom came down to help me after I had Vince I asked her if she would bring the road map that she made for me and my siblings when we were young so I could use it as a template for the one I want to make my kids. Here is a picture of the map. My siblings and I spent a good chunk of our childhood playing on and around this roadmap. There is even a Utah Lake that my mom painted onto it for pretend boating trips for the pretend people in our cars to take. Thanks mom for being so creative and making this for us.



Here is a picture of Sue's first braid that I was able to do in her hair about a week ago.


The other day when I went in to wake Susie from her nap I laid Vince down beside her. When she woke up (Vinny was hitting her in the face) she was so excited to see her little brother and snuggled up next to him to give him a big hug and a kiss. I love having two, it is so fun to see them interact with each other.


3 comments:

Alys said...

They are so cute sleeping together. I glad you are enjoying two. I am sure it keeps you busy!

Emily Reese said...

Hey Lex, your kids are adorable.

I love the road map for the toy cars. I would love to create one for Connor, he would totally dig it. Love, Emily

Jessica said...

Lexi-It's so fun to see pictures of your cute family! I also have a boy and a girl, and they are so much fun!Hope the sleep thing gets a little better :) In fact we are expecting our 3rd in Feb...ahh :) Here is my email if you want an invite to our blog...hicks.rob@msn.com
Keep in touch!
Jessica