Susie is now getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. I swear she is just one day soon going to decide to stand right up and start running around the house. She is learning things so fast. She now does this cute new little thing when she gets up on her hands and knees...she does the "bunny hop". Here is a short video of our bouncing bunny.
8 months
9 years ago



4 comments:
I love it!!
That was so cute. I've never seen a baby do that. What talent!! Thanks for sharing. How are you?!
she's for sure going to be a dancer Lex! what a cutie!! I love it! Jim's so cute with her! I miss you guys! She's getting so big!
Common Tiffany, a Dancer? I don't think so. She working on her hops for her future in the WNBA yo.
She is so dang cute! I can't believe how big she's gotten. I swear it was just yesterday when we got your announcement! Oh, and congrats on your new house! So nice!
Post a Comment