Wednesday, May 21

Shoes that always stay on



I found an internet site that has the cutest socks ever for girls and boys! The ones that I bought Susie are the "Mary Jane socks". These socks on her look as if she is wearing a sock and a shoe. The website that I found them on is http://www.babybella.biz/ They are pricey but worth the price-seeing that you are buying socks and shoes. Thank you Jim for letting me get these for our princess! They also have a line of toys called "taggies". I am going to try and make a few of my own. Such a simple idea but a good one. I am pretty sure that if Susie had all the toys in the world her favorite things to play with would still be paper, string, or any type of tag.

I also found at our local LDS bookstore a set of "little people" missionaries for Susie to play with. You can buy them also http://www.minimissionary.com/

SO CUTE!!!

0 comments: