Tuesday, September 29

my present this year...

This year for my birthday I asked my hubby for a full night's rest! So...this weekend yours truly is going to be able to sleep all the way through the night without feeding the baby...that is going to be Mr. Mom's job. Yahoo. Seriously this is probably going to be the best birthday present EVER! I am excited just thinking about it.

Here are a couple of pictures that I found of me growing up. Enjoy!
Me at around 3 months old


Me at around 6 months old



Me in my Rainbow Brite swimsuit at around age 5 (I think?)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see so much of susie in you and jim...it is crazy!

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

happy birthday in a few days!!

Jalei & Lane said...

You're the "original" Susie!

Christina Bassi said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your sleep. :)

Jenny said...

that is hands down the best birthday present ever! :) good luck and enjoy!!!