Wednesday, August 12

big sis!

No I have not had Vinny yet but I do want to post a few recent pictures of my sweet little Susie. She will be a big sister soon and I will have to share my time between the two but for right now she is my baby girl!

Cute little Sue



Watching daddy play basketball



Higher daddy, higher!






A little curious and a little bit Susie - "Curious Susie" :)





Telling dad just how life works




Taking time to smell the flowers

"I see a monkey riding a bicycle. What do you see daddy?"



Bath time with daddy




Our Susie-suz and her big brown eyes!






"Riding" her stuffed dog Bolt




"Am I not suppose to play in the gutter water?"





Susie see - Susie do


Playing " Miss fixit" with her plastic hammer

Kissing Hundley at the pet store




Fun in the swing


Swimming in Lake Whitney with daddy


Feeding the birds at Mama and Papa's house

Out on the boat with daddy

2 comments:

Michelle Bready said...

Awwww....so many adorable pix. Can't wait to see how much Vinny will look like his cute big sis! Good luck Lex! Hang in there :)

Ash said...

She is too cute! She looks more and more like you, I think. And as for the one on one time, soak it up, Lex! But, just so you know, it gets better! Seeing them interact with each other, love each other, need each other is better than anything else in the world! I wouldn't give it up for anything! Best of luck in your upcoming delivery!