Saturday, August 15

tick, tick, tick...BOOM!

Today is my due date and I feel a lot like a ticking bomb. I am not sure when I will be going into labor, if my water will break this time, if it will happen during the day or at night. Even though I feel this way right now we are taking advantage of the time we have with Sue. Last night we have a "Bassi, party of 3" night out. We stopped by a bike shop to check out the bikes. Here is Susie riding her first training wheel bike. She is getting so big.

We stopped by the pet store to pet puppies. Here is a video of Susie with a puppy.
The next three pictures of what we were doing outside the resturant last night as we were waiting to be seated.
Up, up and away says the Susie-suz...as well as again daddy, again.


All I can say is......did I teach her that?

Susie and mommy.


3 comments:

Shelly Beth said...

I hate being overdue and we planned a similar day on my due date. Way to keep busy. You will appreciate the time you spent focusing on Susie once the baby comes - the hardest adjustment for me was not giving Isabelle love and attention for a while, but it gets better! Good luck and I hope he comes soon for you!

Jalei & Lane said...

I see you have a little pole dancer on your hands...haha! Good luck! I hope it happens soon!

Christina Bassi said...

Any day now! How exciting! :) Looks like Susie enjoyed her day. We got Dominic a bike but it's not a traditional one. It's a Cars Trike. I wish we would of gotten one like Susie's. They look so much easier to ride and the poor guy still can't reach the peddles. He just gets on it and pushes with his feet on the ground.