Wednesday, August 19

Induction?

No baby yet. I woke up this morning at 6:00 a.m. feeling pretty painful contractions every 10 minutes. But as soon as I got up and started walking around they subsided and now 9:24 p.m. at night I am on the eve of an induction. Hopefully I will go into labor tonight so than I don't have to be confined to a hospital bed as I endure contractions. We are so excited to meet our new baby boy, Vincent Edward. Wish me luck on delivering a big boy. We are getting induced at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow morning. Pictures to come tomorrow, regardless of what happens tonight.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hopefully you got some sleep. The night before I went in to be induced with John I slept maybe a half an hour. I was excited and nervous so he was kicking up a storm and I couldn't settle down. Tyler found me at 5:00 a.m. watching t.v.
Can't wait for pictures.
Hope everything is going great!!

Alys said...

Hey, we changed our blog, just wanted you to know.

seanlys.blogspot.com

alys