
This afternoon we went to our doctor's appointment, ultrasound, tummy check to check on our soon to be new addition. Here is a 3-D picture that the ultrasound technician was able to take of Vinny. As you can see in the picture he has very chubby cheeks. According to all the measurements she was able to take because of the ultrasound she said the fluid is at a great level, lung function is perfect, nice strong heartbeat, and our baby (according to all the measurements she took) is already weighing a strapping 8 LBS 15 OZ. Yikes! The doctor checked me and said that his head has come down and that I am dialated to a 2. Progress is good. With the doctor's encouragment we scheduled an induction on Thursday morning just in case Vinny still wants to be his normal laid back self. I don't know if my body can deliver much bigger of a baby than 9 lbs.
All in all we are happy that Vinny is healthy and coming in the very near future. I might not be able to do natural this time depending on how big and how fast he comes. I hope I can but if not thank goodness for epidurals.
8 months
9 years ago



5 comments:
Nice to have an end in sight. Good luck!!
That 3-d picture turned out great! I'm so glad you're going to get induced just in case!
How exciting. I can't believe how big he is, and how small you are! You can do it Lex, you're amazing!
Wow! I forgot that you delivered Susie natural. 9lbs. no biggy right? You want him out of you NOW so just use that mentality and you can deliver a 10 pounder. Good luck with it all and I can't wait to see pictures SOON!!
Good luck with delivering! Hopefully he wont be as big they think. I will be delivering 12 weeks after you so I feel for you :) Good luck with everything!!
Post a Comment