Monday, August 17

differences

Yes, I am still pregnant. We go in for a non-stress test, ultrasound, and tummy check tomorrow so I'll post an update then. But I did want to write down the biggest difference I have felt between this pregnancy and Susie's pregnancy. The biggest difference is that Vinny is a very mellow, willing to go with the flow baby in my stomach. Susie would do 3-4 somersalts sometimes within 1 hour on nights preceding her birth day but Vinny will have only done 1 somersalt in a 3-4 DAY span. Susie is our got to be going all the time girl, so I hope that Vinny continues to be the mellow baby he is in my stomach for Mommy's sanity sake. I am not sure I can keep up with two Susie-suzes. We can't wait to see and hold our sweet Vinny some day soon. We'll keep everyone posted.

1 comments:

Alys said...

Well, I kept thinking you would have your Vinny any day now, but Elliot might just beat him. Good luck and keep posting updates.