With Susie I lubed up my tummy every night and morning with Aquaphor. Jim quickly called it my "jelly belly" and kept telling me he was looking forward to the time he could cuddle with me at night without having to worry about getting some of it on his hands. I assured him I was doing it for the good of both of us...I was desperately trying to stay "stretch mark free". I will have to say that I was very successful in my endevor with Aquaphor. NO STRECH MARK WITH SUSIE. This time around though with Vinny I have honestly become a jelly belly maybe...a total of 10 nights out of the whole pregnancy and (knock on wood) have NO STRECH MARKS.
So here's to either using some type of cream, expensive or non-expensive, to ward off strech marks...or possibly not using anything at all.




0 comments:
Post a Comment